This blog is to chronicle my journey through the mystery of Chiari Malformation Type I.

Friday, April 16, 2010

How I've Been Feeling

Lots going on.... Kennedy has been getting headaches and migraines allllllll the time. Mostly everyday. Sometimes she gets these fevers out of NOWHERE of like 103.5 or 104. It's scary. But then they go away.

On a bright note, she is excited about going to her first classmate's birthday party. Normally, we don't get invited to stuff like this...hmmmm wonder why? Either way, she is so excited and happy to go.

I will post pictures tomorrow from Disney's Princesses on Ice! We had a blast. Kennedy had a major migraine and didn't want to go, but I convinced her to just go for a little while. She didn't want to stay, but I had an ice pack for her head and she stayed. It was an amazing experience.


Even through all of this, she is emerging like an amazingly strong little girl. She is fascinated with butterflies now. When she is older, she will understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment